ARNOTT’S DRAKES, FOODLAND AND EUDUNDA STORE (SOUTH AUSTRALIA) TIM TAM SOCKS PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Arnott’s Biscuits Ltd (ABN 44 008 435 729) of 24 George Street, North Strathfield NSW 2137, telephone (02) 8767 7000 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter,participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The promotion is an offer of a gift with purchase which comprises 2 x pairs of socks with Tim Tam design in a gift box (the “Tim Tam sock set”) valued at $40 RRP. Total gift pool is valued at $80,000. All Tim Tam sock sets are one size fits all. Gifts are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
5. The promotion commences 00:01 ACST on 02/08/2023 and ends 23.59 ACST on 29/08/2023 or when the Promoter’s allocation of gifts (being a total of 2,000 Tim Tam sock sets) has been exhausted, whichever occurs first (“Promotional Period”).
6. To be eligible to claim a gift individuals must purchase any three (3) packets of Arnott’s Tim Tam products (“Eligible Products”) from any Drakes, Foodland or Eudunda store in South Australia that displays advertising material communicating the promotion (each, a “Participating Store”) during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Purchase”) and retain the receipt of purchase.
7. To claim a gift, individuals must show the receipt for their Qualifying Purchase at the customer service counter of the Participating Store at which the Qualifying Purchase was made. Prizes must be claimed during the Promotional Period while stocks last at the Participating Store.
8. Multiple claims are permitted, provided that only one (1) claim is permitted per purchase receipt (regardless of the number of Eligible Products made in a Qualifying Purchase in excess of 3).
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of thepromotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Claimants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
12. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
13. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
14. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, includingthe Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
Abridged: Conditions apply, see https://www.arnotts.com/bonus-tim-tam-socks-in-store. Open to AU res 18+. Starts: 00:01 ACST 02/08/2023. Ends 23:59 ACST 29/08/2023. Limit 1 entry p/transaction. Prizes: 2,000 prizes available across 125 Participating Stores, each comprising 2 x pairs of socks with Tim Tam design in a gift box valued at $40 RRP (total gift pool valued at $80,000). Prizes must be claimed while stocks last at the Participating Store. Promoter is Arnott’s Biscuits Ltd (ABN 44 008 435 729) of 24 George Street, North Strathfield NSW 2137.