WORLD CHOCOLATE DAY GIVEAWAY 1. Information on how to enter this Promotion and Prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions of entry (Terms). These Terms apply to the Promotion and entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
2. The promoter is De’Longhi Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 49 104 012 857) of Nexus Industry Park, Building 3A, 43 Lyn Parade, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia (Promoter).
3. The Promotion will be open from 09:00am 7th July 2022 AEST and will close at 11:59pm 14 July 2022 AEST (Promotion Period). Entries received outside these Promotional Period dates will be declared as void.
4. Entry is open to Australian residents only. Entry must be made by a person aged 18 years and over and only open to Australian residents (Eligible Entrants).
5. Employees, directors, management and contractors of the Promoter and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of Prizes), and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. By entering this Promotion you represent that you are eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother,
6. This is a combined competition between De’Longhi and Arnotts Australia Instagram and Facebook accounts. A total of one (1) winner will be picked by the promoter, a first place winner chosen from entries received through both social platforms.
7. There is a total of 1 prize to be won with a total prize pool of $353 AUD.
8. The first place prize comprises of:
(a) 1 (one) x Dedica Arte Coffee Machine valued at $299 AUD
(b) 12 (twelve) packets of Tim Tam Deluxe valued at $54.00 AUD
9. The Prize for the winner will be posted to one (1) nominated Australian address only. The Entrant must ensure that all details provided for the delivery of the product are correct. No re-direction of the prize will be accepted. Delivery to PO Boxes is not accepted. Allow up to six weeks for processing and delivery from the closing date of the promotion. The Entrant is responsible for providing full and accurate details and the Promoter will not be responsible for any costs associated in locating the prize if details provided are inaccurate.
10. Multiple entries are permitted, following the instructions provided to ensure visibility of the entry by the promoter. Failure to follow instructions resulting in an entry being missed by the promoter is the responsibility of the entrant.
11. Instructions: ** GIVEAWAY**
How to enter
Do you enjoy your Tim Tam Slam with a caramel macchiato before tuning into your favourite TV show, or perhaps an indulgent morning Tim Tam Slam with an espresso? Comment and tell us your favourite way to enjoy a #TimTamDeLonghiSlam for your chance to win a De’Longhi Dedica Arte coffee machine and 12 packets of irresistible Tim Tam Deluxe. For an extra entry make sure you follow @delonghi_au (Instagram) OR De’Longhi AU (Facebook) OR @arnottsbiscuits (Instagram or Facebook), like and share this post.
12. The Prize Winners will be notified through Facebook and Instagram through @delonghi_au or De’Longhi (AU) Facebook page only, via private messaging. The winning entry will then be visualised by De’Longhi and Arnotts to further highlight this partnership, with up to 5 ideas also chosen for post-production promotion purposes. The promoter has no affiliation and holds no responsibility over any activity of fraudulent accounts claiming to be De’Longhi and Arnotts Australia.
13. In the event that any Prize winner/s is not contactable within five (5) business days of notification, another winner/s will be selected from all other eligible entries for the relevant Prize.
14. Entrants must Contact https://www.delonghi.com/en-au/contact-us or 1800 126 659 for all inquiries.
15. The Eligible Entrant shall accept the prize 'as is' and acknowledges that the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a Prize, or for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the Prize. All values are in Australian Dollars. The Recommended Retail Price (RRP) includes GST and is suggested only, there is no obligation to comply.
16. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
17. Any costs incurred by entrants associated with this promotion including accessing De’Longhi Australia’s website and telephone enquiries in relation to the offer are the sole responsibility of the claimant.
18. Entrants will be judged on their creativity. A person may submit multiple entries within the Promotion Period.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to:
(a) Verify the validity of entries and entrants.
(b) disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions; and
(c) Disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights, or in the Promoter’s opinion, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory language.
20. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
21. No purchase necessary. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning.
22. This is a skill-based competition. Void where prohibited by law. Many will enter. Few will win. Open to legal residents of Australia, 18 years old and older. Promoter obtains exclusive ownership rights to your entry. By entering the competition, you (“entrant” or “you”) must agree to these official rules, which create a contract so read them carefully before entering.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non- Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to interference;
(d) any way out of the Promotion, any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(e) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms;
(f) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or
(g) use of the Prize
24. The Promoter reserves the right to finish the promotion without warning.
25. The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with this Promotion or as a result of accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.