“World Chocolate Day Giveaway” PROMOTION FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences 11:00am NZDT on 04/07/22 and ends 11:00am NZDT on 11/07/22 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period, complete all of the following:
Comment (25 words or less) who they would surprise with a Tim Tam bouquet and why.
supply their full name, address, email address and phone number
agree to the Terms and Conditions of the competition
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Entries where the eligibility criteria laid out in #2 cannot be verified will be deemed invalid.
9. Entry is unlimited, and one individual may enter multiple times with different comments. However, multiple participants are not permitted to share the same account.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
Winner Determination & Prizes
11. All judging of entries will be at The Arnott’s Group, Level 1, 61-73 Davis Crescent, Newmarket, Auckland 1023 New Zealand. All valid entries will be reviewed by a judging panel appointed by the Promoter. The judging panel will determine the winners based on eligibility and order of entry. The decision of the judging panel will be made in its sole and absolute discretion.
12. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged on their creative response.
13. Twenty winners will receive one (1) prize each that includes: a Tim Tam bouquet containg 12 packets of Tim Tams.
(a) There are twenty (20) Tim Tam bouquets available to be won.
(b) Winning entries will be determined by the creativity of the caption that answers the entry mechanic “Tell us who you would surprise with a Tim Tam bouquet and why” during the promotional period.
2. Prize packages must be claimed before 18/07/22
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Once a winning entry has been validated, winners will be notified and claim their prize via message, email or telephone.
16. If the winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian.
17. If for any reason a winner provided information that led to misdelivery of the prize (including but not limited to an invalid email address), then the prize will be forfeited.
18. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
19. Total prize pool value is up to NZD $980.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website and the game is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.