We’re celebrating our favourite people – you!
At Arnott’s we love bringing people together over a cracker and a cuppa. You can’t beat catch ups with family and friends. So Jatz and Savoy are putting everyday Aussies and Kiwis at the heart – by putting your real moments on pack.
To say thanks, you’ll also win an Arnott’s Gift Pack worth $120 chock-filled with your favourite Arnott’s goodies!
Entering is easy, simply snap, post (on Instagram or Facebook) and tag #JatzMoments or #SavoyMoments (an make sure your profile is public). If you’re selected, we’ll be in touch!
So what are you waiting for, get cracking.
JATZ & SAVOY MOMENTS PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Arnott’s Biscuits Ltd (ABN 44 008 435 729) of 24 George Street, North Strathfield NSW 2137, telephone (02) 8767 7000 (“Promoter”)
- Entry is only open to Australian residents (entrants under the age of 18 must get consent of their parent/guardian).
- Promotion commences on 10 July 2018 and ends at 2 January 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must upload a photograph on Instagram or Facebook and tag the photograph with #JatzMoments or #SavoyMoments. It is a strict condition of entry that (a) the entrant has obtained the prior consent of all persons identifiable in the photograph to the photograph being entered in this promotion and (b) the entrant has ensured that all persons identifiable in the photograph entered understand that if selected as a winning entry, the photograph will be used on packaging (and other marketing material) for Arnott’s Jatz and/or Savoy crackers. All photographs entered must meet minimum technical specifications in order to be used on aforementioned packaging, namely:
- 300DPI at 100% of actual size
- 80mm x 80mm minimum size
Entries that show identifiable brands (not limited to food brands) other than Arnotts, Jatz or Savoy will be ineligible.
- This is not a game of chance. The Promoter will choose a selection of winning entries in its sole discretion. Each winning entrant will receive an Arnott’s Prize Pack to the value of $120 (RRP) which will be sent out within 1 month of confirmation of selection (where all appropriate release forms have been signed and image quality meets minimum guidelines).
- The Promoter will notify winners on the platform in which they posted (either Instagram or Facebook). Winners will be published on Arnotts.com.au/moments and Arnotts.com.nz/moments
- It is a condition of entry that when an entrant submits a photograph via the promotion (“Content”), the entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such Content for any purpose in any media (including packaging for products), without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for the Content they submit. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. Entrants warrant and agree that: (a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication. Entrants agree that their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and that they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct background checks on identifiable individuals in entries to determine, in its sole discretion, whether the Promoter’s use of those entries would be contrary to the Promoter’s business interests, corporate values and/or reputation.
- Multiple entries are permitted, provided each entry is submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is up to $17,280. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost (including data costs) associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The entrants whose photographs are chosen to appear on Jatz/Savoy packs must sign any legal documentation as and in the form reasonably required by the Promoter and/or the Promoter’s agents.